Second Opinion Partners, a fast-growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Love Affair Marketing Associate to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our growing organization!
Our mission here at Second Opinion Partners propels Life and financial planning to a whole new level! We share our successful life coaching experiences with clients so they can dive deeper into a complete holistic process in order to identify their own compelling vision for their future. And we help them create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. In a nutshell… we’re Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping clients identify what is most important in life to them.
The Love Affair Marketing Associate has overall responsibility for delivering extraordinary client service and executing successful client events. This individual must be professional, caring, and genuinely interested in making other people feel special and “loved” (hence, the job title!).
Responsibilities & Activities
- Delivers concierge services to “A+” and “A” clients:
- Coordinates all gifts and cards
- Coordinates random acts of kindness
- Makes monthly and quarterly “stay in touch” calls
- Coordinates all activities related to client events:
- Coordinates all elements of each event including selecting locations, food and beverage service, audio/visual needs, registration/RSVP process, invitation design, nametag creation, and other event details.
- Maintains compliance records for each event.
- Lines up speakers, if appropriate.
- Leads post-event debrief and analysis, and incorporates decisions and changes into future events.
- Ensures completion of all activities on the Client Event Checklist.
- Coordinates client communication efforts (e.g., our client newsletter):
- Handles production and mailing
- Coordinates articles and other content
- Manages mailing list
- Manages social media presence
- Manages website:
- Works with web development firm and/or outside technology firm on website design needs.
- Oversees all website postings to ensure fresh, timely, and compliance-approved content.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- A minimum of three years of experience in marketing, event management, or a related field.
- An extraordinary client service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and operate in tight deadlines.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on
improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest in our online form below.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
Apply Online Here
Position Applying For: Love Affair Marketing Associate